Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Heart is a Chakra


Oh these days they get me. Had a twinkle of a love affair with some prince who moved to the coast, a sibling reunion for the first time in six years over turkey and I was downright flabbergasted to witness everyone gobbling pig. I partook.

I have a swiss cheese novel. This means there are still holes in it. My love life is rather swiss cheese as well. Rather cheese cubes boys with fast metabolisms want to nibble at the pre-party then let go the leftovers.

The novel is aging well. It never leaves me.

The sky is striking blue between snow fall. I can't stop looking.

Sheer faith girl-

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2014 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Smerdyakov said...

The thing that annoys me most about John Irving is his insistence to spell out his subtext and metaphors. Let "Swiss cheese novel" stand on its own without further explanation.
Also, either finish it or shut up about it. No one wants to hear about the runner 4 miles short of finishing a marathon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home